c\o বাঙালি

Taking you all back to three years ago...it was 2nd December 2018 when I get a new job. To celebrate this auspicious event, I went to C/O, Bengali with my lovebird. The restaurant is placed at Hatibagan more opposite Star Theatre.

It has rated 3.9 stars out of 5 and collected nearly 950 to 1000 reviews in almost every food apps. The place is nicely decorated with beautiful and well-organized lights, funny wall designs with a recollection of Kolkata's heritage. As a whole, I can honestly say that this hub is perfect for couples dating, you can also hang here out with family members and friends and so I am highly recommending you all to have a visit here for at least once! If you are a pure food lover for Bengali and continental foods then don't waste your time and make a check-in here.

Now, coming to the foods that we had taken. We started with Jeera Rice, served with Mutton dukbanglow. Next we move on with Chicken Lababdaar, which was so good at its taste that we again ordered another plate of it and then complete it with a bucket of butter nun. After having sumptuous lunch, we decided to take the Caramel Custard.


Every food was tasty without any doubt!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment